This is the home page of the ML INFN project "approccio end-to-end all’utilizzo del Machine Learning per le linee di ricerca INFN"
You can use this knowledge base to capture best practices and address common problems.
The ML-INFN Confluence Space is organised as follows:
- Page with known training opportunities (linked to ML-INFN or not)→ LINK
- The Knowledge Base, with fully explained and working use cases of Machine Learning → LINK
- An introduction to the available resources, how to request access and how to obtain them → LINK
- A link to the ML-INFN top category in the INFN Issues System, based on Jira → LINK
- The ML-INFN project, internal pages → LINK
If you want to contact the ML-INFN, you can use:
- Contact the Principal Investigator, Tommaso Boccali
- Contact all the ML-INFN researchers (please note, this is potentially tens of persons) → firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
Recently updated articles